Thursday, April 11, 2013

Coming along...

The house that is! It's really coming along! I knows had said I would be back asking for opinions, but I all honesty I was REALLY overwhelmed with just having mine and Shawn's differing opinions! But we managed to pick out our flooring, backsplash and counter tops. I'm so glad we didn't have to pick everything!! I don't know how people do it. It is STRESSFUL! I am lucky that I liked what the builder had picked already so for the most part we are just going with that! Today Shawn and I went to take a peek and check out the progress! We now have countertops in the bathrooms and half of the kitchen, as well as the flooring in the bathrooms, kitchen, living room and dining room! It is starting to sort of look like a real house!

Pic 1: My favorite part of the whole house!
Pic 2: view from the master bedroom (which is the only room on the top floor)
Pic 3: better pic of the floor we picked. It is a bit darker in real life
Pic 4: my shower with 3 massaging back jets!
Pic 5: a picture of the granite we picked











No comments:

Post a Comment