My Greatest Comforts
1. When Nate holds me and tells me we'll be together forever, no matter what.
2. When my kids give me great big hugs and tell me they love me the mostest of all.
3. Putting on music and singing my heart out.
4. Game night with my best friends.
5. A really cozy blanket on a chilly day.
6. Hot chocolate.
7. Cold chocolate.
8. A beautiful landscape.
9. Watching TV with Nate.
10. Walking around with my camera taking random pictures.
11. Laying in bed listening to an audio book.
12. Downton Abbey.
13. Also, Grey's Anatomy.
14. Chicken and mashed potatoes.
15. When my sister comes to town and I get to spend time with her and her family.
16. When my sister isn't in town, but I still get to talk to her on Facebook.
17. When an old hymn comes on Pandora and I get all nostalgic and teary.
18. When Nate and I get a rare night alone and we just get to hang out and talk.
19. Contact lenses.
20. The angel picture my mom cross stitched for me.