Monday, December 30, 2013

52 Lists - Week 1 (again): Words That Touch My Soul

Last year I had planned to start doing weekly lists that I'd found on THIS website. I really loved the concept and her ideas for lists were great. Well, like many of my projects, I never stuck with it, but I still really love the idea. So we're giving it another go for this year. I make no promises though! Ha!

A lot changes over a single year and I'm curious to know if this list will change. I haven't looked at last years list, but I will link to it at the end and it will be interesting to see if and how it changes.

Here we go, a list of words that touch my soul:


Hope

Faith

Integrity

Grace

Family

Friends

Love

Compassion

Hospitality

Forgiveness

Relationship

Music

Laughter

Joy

Change

Renewal

Fresh

Children

Gentleness

Mercy


My old list is HERE and it's interesting to see which words have changed and which have remained constant over the past year.

What words touch your soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment