Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Wednesday is for Weightloss

Happy New Year! You know what New Year's is a great time for? Starting new things! C'mon, everyone's doing it, right?

I think breaking New Year's resolutions is as much a tradition as making them, but I still think it's good to make them. Why? Because the process of making resolutions forces you to evaluate your life, pinpoint where you need work and identify ways to change. Sure, we might all give up after a while, but there's still some level of awareness there and it's far better than stumbling blindly through life, oblivious to our faults.

Of course, even better than making resolutions is making a solid plan to stick with them so that next year's resolutions won't be the same as this years!

My New Year's Resolution is to workout 5 days a week. I carved out a chunk of time while my kids are at school and my husband is home between school and work so that I can go and get a workout in. That's my plan. Hubby comes home, I leave. I'll make sure everything is ready to go the night before so there's no excuses. New year, new goal, new me! By the way, it's not just my New Year's Resolution, it's my monthly habit for January.


May 2014 be your best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment