Monday, March 11, 2013

Current and Future Goals and Dreams - 52 Lists Week 4

It's the fourth week of the 52 Lists in 52 Weeks series and I'm excited with the lists I've come up with so far. Have you considered writing your own lists? If you want to follow along this series, check out the original series at Moorea Seal and my past posts HERE. This weeks project is to list current and future goals and dreams. What a great way to start the week. Talk about motivation!


Current and Future Goals and Dreams


1. One of my biggest life-long dreams is to go back to school and earn my teaching degree. I would love the opportunity to teach music to young children.

2. My biggest current goal is to get my house fully spring-cleaned and organized. 

3. Save up enough money to move next year, after Nate graduates.

4. Work really hard to become healthy and strong.

5. Buy a piano so I can play again.

6. Join a band.

7. Join a choir!

8. Teach my children how to be loving and considerate people.

9. Paint my house. 

10. Organize my pictures and put them up on the walls.

11. Visit my hometown and my family, most of whom I haven't seen in almost a decade. 

12. Go on the honeymoon we never had. 

13. Renew my vows in a big, traditional wedding.

14. Let my husband know every day how important he is to me, how proud I am of him and how much I love him.

15. Let my children know that they can do anything they set their minds to and that they will always have my support and love.

16. Hike up to the top of Saddlerock.

17. Learn to play the guitar. 

18. Buy a dslr camera and learn all about photography and taking great shots.

19. Stick to my menu plan for a week.

20. Go a whole month without eating fast food or drinking soda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment