Sunday, March 3, 2013

I'm here!

This evening Elaine and I were having a little chat on Facebook messenger and out of nowhere she asks me to join her blog! *gasp*!! Ok it wasn't quite as dramatic, but she did, ask me to join her blog. Of course I hesitated being that I suck at doing things like this, and tend to start things and then forget all about them. But I decided why not, ill do my best and give it a go!

So here I am. On a list of things I am good at, expressing myself in writing is waaaayyyyyy down there on the bottom. But that's ok, I'm here :)

For those who don't know me I am Melissa :) I have a wonderful (most of the time) husband Shawn and 3 amazing kiddos. Brooke (6), Katie (4) and Ryan (1). Well for now Ryan is 1. For another day and a half :( (sniffle, sniffle) but that's another post for another day. I am also a registered nurse working on a very busy labor and delivery floor in Saskatchewan.

So that's me in a (very small) nutshell! Talk again soon!

I also have to add in a picture (my favorite!) of my family. It's a year old now, but I just love it. I look at it and it just makes me LOL.... Literally! I see all the craziness that having 3 kids brings, but I also see the amazing love and closeness we share as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment