You'd be right. But I skipped a week. I didn't post much of anything last week so here we are, at week 7, which I'm ok with! I figure it's my life and if I want to do week 7 on week 8, I will!
Truth be told, this little adventure might become "52 Weeks of Lists Stretched Out Over Two Years." I'm also ok with that =).
This weeks list is "Things That Make You Feel Healthy: Mind, Body, and Soul." There are just some things that feel good when you do them, or see them, or feel them. They feel right, like they're just feeding your mind or body or soul (or tummy!). This weeks list is about those things. You can find the original 52 Weeks series on Moorea Seal's blog HERE and you can find the rest of my lists HERE.
3. Helping Nate with his homework
4. Trying to figure out something new on my own
5. Listening to Nate explain a different perspective
6. Playing word games like Scrabble or crosswords
1. Making good eating choices
2. Getting up and going to the gym
3. Parking further away from the store entrance
4. Dance parties with my kids
5. Remembering to take my vitamins
6. Heading to the park to walk around and take pictures
1. Going to church
3. Watching my kids cuddle or play together
4. Spending time with people that I love (friends and family)
5. When Nate compliments me
6. When I make a good decision even though it was hard