Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday is for Weight-loss

So guess what?! This is my 100th post! Can you believe it? I can't! It's actually not, because my sister posted a few times, but it's the blogs 100th post so yippee!

It's been 3 weeks since I started January's habit (technically 2 1/2, but this week is the third week) and so far, so good. I said 5 days a week, but it's been 4 times/week so far, which I'm completely happy with. I was sick one week and this past Monday I didn't go due to the holiday and my kids being out of school.

I've also started a new schedule. I had been going in the morning while Nate was at school but this week I started going with my friend at 6 in the morning, before she has to go to work and I have to get the kids up for school. We've done it twice and hopefully we'll keep going, but man, that is EARLY! Luckily she doesn't work tomorrow, so we're going to be able to sleep in and go a little later in the morning. It's really awesome to be able to go with my friend though.

Anyway, here is another one of my motivations for getting in shape and working out:

Source

Have a healthy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment