Monday, January 6, 2014

52 Lists - Week 2: List Your Greatest Comforts

Welcome to week 2! Last week I shared with you words that touched my soul. This week is all about comfort and I think I speak for many when I say we like to be comfortable!

You can find last weeks list HERE and the original 52 lists at Moorea Seal's blog HERE.

So here's what I take comfort in, in no particular order:


My husband, first and always. He's like a giant teddy bear (with big, manly muscles... :P )

My children

Chocolate, which comes in behind my children, but not by much. Mmmm.

Old-time hymns, like "It Is Well With My Soul."

Music in general. Nothing makes me feel better than turning on Pandora when I'm stressed. 

A warm, cozy, (preferably fuzzy) blanket. I got an amazing plush blanket for Christmas and I pretty much live in it. 

Anything knit. Reminds me of Grandma.

My dad's old Bible.

My mom's ring, which I never take off my finger.

My animals.

My amazing friends, who are like family to me.

My sister, who's always been there for me.

A hug.


Once again, my old list is HERE and it's interesting to see the differences. I still take comfort in all the things I said, but not all of them came to mind.

What things bring you comfort? Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment