Monday, January 20, 2014

52 Lists - Week 4: List Your Current and Future Goals

There really isn't a better time than January to evaluate where you're at and where you want to go. Season of fresh starts and all that, right? This weeks list is current and future goals. Having a concrete list of what you want will help guide you, like a road map. It also helps define what is important and should take priority in your life and what can fall by the wayside.

I made a list last year and I'm pleased to say that I was able to accomplish some of it, but not all. A lot of it is more long term, but others were forgotten. I'm hoping to incorporate this year's list into my monthly habits.

So here they are; my hopes, dreams and goals!


1. I think one of my biggest goals in life is to be remembered as a kind and hospitable woman. I want people to feel loved and important when they're around me. I have a long way to go, but I'm working on this every day. I believe this is the kind of woman God wants me to be.

2. I want to teach my children the value of selflessness and kindness. 

3. I want to go back to school and get my teaching degree. 

4. I want to lose alllllll the weight!!

5. I want to run in a 5k with my friends.

6. I want to teach my children piano.

7. I want to HAVE a piano!

8. I want to create a peaceful and cozy home that people want to spend time in.

9. I want to explore the possibility of starting an online business.

10. I want to make sure my husband knows everyday that I love him and he is my first priority.

11. I want to make sure my kids know everyday that I love them and that they are also my first priority.

12. I want to buy a dslr camera and learn to use it. I also want to become an amaaaaazing photographer someday!

13. I want to develop my crafty side. I like being crafty!

14. I want to spend as much time with my friends as I can and build those relationships so they last forever.

15. I want to learn another language.

You can see my list from last year HERE and read my other lists HERE. This idea originated on THIS blog.

Happy Monday! What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment